ChalkTalk offers multiple ways to build your brand and get your message to our growing readership of parents (especially mothers), teachers, students and the school administration. Whether it’s with sponsored content, custom ad units, display, lead acquisition or strategic partnerships, we cater to your advertising objectives with solutions that reach, engage and convert your target audience.
Stand out from the crowd. These units place your advertising message directly in the line of sight of visitors. They remain visible as users consume ChalkTalk content, resulting in higher engagement and improved viewability.
ChalkTalk’s editorial team will produce custom content presented by your brand. Our editorial is crafted to seamlessly align your brand with relevant themes and practices to maximize exposure and engagement. All in a format that is native to ChalkTalk.pk, and speaks to our receptive user base on a personal level.
Skyrocket your brand awareness and receive a better response by advertising on a targeted or broad-reach run-of-site basis. ChalkTalk offers standard display in various sizes.
For further details, please email us on email@example.com
ChalkTalk accepts advertising from third parties (“Advertisers”), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as “Advertisements” or “Advertising”). In addition, as used in this policy, the terms “Advertising” and “Advertisements” include third party banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf of Advertisers. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising. The following guidelines have been established by ChalkTalk to govern various aspects of Advertising on ChalkTalk.pk
The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by ChalkTalk, how Advertisements are displayed on ChalkTalk.pk, and the removal of Advertisements from the site. ChalkTalk has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the ChalkTalk website. ChalkTalk may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- ChalkTalk has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the ChalkTalk website, and under no circumstances will ChalkTalk’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- There are certain categories of Advertisements that ChalkTalk will not knowingly permit on the ChalkTalk Website at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal, ‘objectionable’, ‘ineffective’ and/or ‘dangerous’ products (ChalkTalk reserves the right to determine what is ‘objectionable’, ‘ineffective’ and/or ‘dangerous’)
- fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the ChalkTalk Website
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- media or messages for or that reference “M” rated video games or content
- unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- media or messages that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
- A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser’s site or to relevant sponsored content area on a ChalkTalk Property.
- As described in the “Ads by Google” hyper link in the Ads by Google section on applicable ChalkTalkpages, these “Ads by Google” are Advertisements that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
- ChalkTalk reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove Advertising from the ChalkTalk website. ChalkTalk cannot provide any assurances that Advertisements will perform without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile applications.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws. ChalkTalk will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, ChalkTalk reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if ChalkTalk becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, ChalkTalk may remove the Advertising from the ChalkTalk website.
No Advertising on the ChalkTalk Website shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code (any such pixel, tag, code or device a “Pixel”) or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of the ChalkTalk Website unless expressly approved in writing by ChalkTalk. If ChalkTalk approves the inclusion of a Pixel in an advertisement, then unless and only to the extent that such approval contains an express exception, (i) Advertiser may not use such Pixel to collect any personally-identifiable information (PII) with respect to any ChalkTalk user, (ii) no such Pixel can be flash or object based, (iii) the Pixel can be blocked and any cookie placed can be deleted by user browser settings, (iv) Advertiser will not update any existing profile or create any profile in its database based on any data collected on the ChalkTalk site, including the fact that someone is a ChalkTalk user or any information derived from the information in the referring URL.